My Babajee

My Babajee

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Who is gurumaa ?

                                                This is gurumaa (wife of babajee)


Babaji has always lived by his preachings and with Guru Ma by his side he is able to enlighten the lives of millions of people. When Babaji shared his soul agenda with Guru Maa and requested her to let him go into the Himalayas to find his spiritual path, Maa silently requested if she can join him and become a part of his soul agenda. It was Maa’s unconditional love, devotion and commitment in discharging her family responsibilities that kept Babaji focused on his spiritual path.

Guru Maa has not only been the silent Shakti in Babaji’s life but in the life’s of millions of others through her innumerable seva projects like bhandara, goushala etc. As Babaji teaches us about unconditional love, Guru Maa gives us a living example of selfless service.

Babaji and Gurumaa set a perfect example of how one can discharge worldly responsibilities and attain spiritual enlightment simultaneously. In Babaji’s words – one do not need to go into the forest to attain self realization, true enlightment comes when you shower unconditional love onto your family members and facilitate each other in the attainment of their spiritual path.

1 comment:

Mohan Rao Mudradi said...

Babajee, Guru Maa, Pranaam, I am Mohan Rao Mudradi from Udupi, living in Delhi since 2008. Earlier I was in Bangalore with my parents. So that time, I never knew about shivyog. In 2011, I got married to a punjabi girl in Delhi. From my wife I came to know about shivyog. After joining shivyog and getting in touch with Babaji and gurumaa, I started feeling that I am being guided personally by Babaji and Gurumaa. I express my unending, infinite gratitude to both Babajee and Gurumaa.